What’s Photoshop CS6 keyboard shortcut to call Edit – Transform – Scale?

I’m not able to see any predefined keyboard shortcut to call Scale under Transform.

enter image description here

If such a shortcut does not exist, is there any possibility to define one, so a specific thing will be called?

enter image description here


Why can’t you use the shortcut for Free transform?

Either way…

You can edit / add keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop in:
Edit > Keyboard shortcuts...

enter image description here

Source : Link , Question Author : Matt Komarnicki , Answer Author : Joonas

Leave a Comment