What’s the name for the “artistic movement” /technique of these graphics?

Can anybody help me understand if the graphics I linked have elements that make them belonging to the same artistic movement/style,and if positive which is this art name.Even if their styles look similar to my eyes I can’t basically tell why.



I’ve only ever seen this referred to as grunge. If you have Adobe Illustrator you can find a great example in your sample files.

Source : Link , Question Author : luca , Answer Author : Alan Gilbertson

Leave a Comment