What’s the name for this 3D scene style from a fixed angle?

Is there a name to refer to this kind of (computer) drawing style:

enter image description here

which resembles a little bit the style of the Portal 2 trailer?

enter image description here


Two relevant terms:

  • The type of flat-3D perspective is isometric view (or more accurately pseudo-isometric because it looks like it’s not strictly based on 120 degrees).
  • The style of limited-detail but accurate drawing is like instructional diagrams – in particular, it looks based on styles commonly used in in-flight safety diagrams. A lot of the incidental graphics in Portal and Portal 2 reference styles used in corporate instructional diagrams.

Source : Link , Question Author : Shoe , Answer Author : user56reinstatemonica8

Leave a Comment