What’s the name of these graphic elements at the end of an article?

It’s a graphic element used in magazines and newspapers at the end of an article, to let the reader know the text ends in that page. It can be the magazine logo, or a variant of it, or just an abstract shape.

end of an article text


I think it is simply called an end mark: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_mark

Source : Link , Question Author : Karen , Answer Author : Lucian

Leave a Comment