What’s the name of this staggered portfolio style?

I’ve been trying to figure out the name of this portfolio style. Is it as simple as Staggered?

Example 1

enter image description here

I’m attempting to do something similar, but I have no idea what the style is called. I’ve searched for staggered, but no satisfactory results.


It’s called Masonry after bricklaying terminology.

jQuery has plug ins to accomplish such layouts.

Source : Link , Question Author : ckpepper02 , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment