What’s this type of abstract, blended-color image called?

I’m trying to create a landing page, and the main image which I have in mind contains a blended combination of mixed abstract colors. Something like those images:


However, it seems I’m not using the correct terms as I can’t find really good examples. Could anybody please give a clue as to how this effect is called, in UI jargon perhaps?



These were the google image results for “soft hue gradient wallpaper”

Google image search results

‘hue’ and ‘gradient’ are the key industry terms, but it wasn’t until i put ‘wallpaper’ that i got the results i was after.

Source : Link , Question Author : pimvdb , Answer Author : Hemi

Leave a Comment