Where to find subtle border patterns? [closed]

Is there any border pattern version to the website http://subtlepatterns.com/?

What I mean is that these patterns are usually used not as backgrounds but just as a border or divider between two sections. Although I can use some from Subtle Patterns, they’re more geared to be used as backgrounds and not as a one line pattern.


I don’t know how that Photoshop plug-in works, but If you asking for Photoshop workaround, following may be helpful

  1. you could create your own patterns and save them.
  2. then you can use “Stroke” layer effect
  3. then select “Fill Type” –> “Pattern”
  4. Select pattern which you created/wish to act as border/divider.

Source : Link , Question Author : catandmouse , Answer Author : cdpradeep

Leave a Comment